As the Outer Hebrides’ premiere multi-arts venue and hub for creativity, we are devoted to the cultural enrichment of these islands, and to the growth and development of the local creative community. Yet absolutely none of this would be possible without the continued support of members.
Become a Caraid (Friend) of An Lanntair and benefit from all of this:
• The right to attend the Annual General Meeting, stand for election to the board of An Lanntair Ltd, and vote in elections to An Lanntair’s Board of Directors.
• 10% discount on food from the à la carte menu in the café bar.
• £1 filter coffee and breakfast tea.
• 10% discount in the shop (excluding books, CDs, and commissioned items).
• Discounts for selected events and classes, special discounts for Family Members for Art & Drama Clubs.
• 50% discount on bookings of the The Project Space / Rùm Pròiseict http://lanntair.com/artist/project-space-rum-proiseict/.
• Priority booking for popular selected events.
• Invitations to exclusive events, such as gallery openings and programme previews.
• A quarterly mail out featuring details on all upcoming events and classes.
Annual membership rates as of 2018/19 are:
• £25 for Individual
• £35 for Joint (two adults living at the same address)
• £40 for Family (two adults and up to three under 18s living at the same address)
• £15 for Pensioner / Over 60
• £15 for Student
• £175 for Life membership
• Two pensioner memberships can be linked like a joint account for £30
• A single parent family can request to have a ‘joint’ membership changed to a family membership at no additional cost to receive discounts on Art Club and Drama Club. Only one membership card will be issued in this instance.
You can view our full membership terms and conditions here: An Lanntair Membership Terms and Conditions 2018
Priority Booking for members:
An Lanntair will have member pre-sales for selected events in the An Lanntair season. These will be announced by email to members. Member pre-sales will generally last a week.
Members can purchase tickets during the members pre-sale online, or in person, or over the phone at the box office. When purchasing online please ensure you are signed into your An Lanntair ticket account that is linked to your active membership. If you have multiple ticket logins, you can check your membership status by viewing your profile.
Unless otherwise stated the following limits apply to member pre-sales.
Individual / Pensioner / Student members are able to get 2 tickets per event in a members pre-sale
Joint members are able to get 4 tickets per event in the members pre-sale
Family members are able to get 5 tickets (2 adults and 3 child/student tickets)
Other ways you can support An Lanntair:
Please Take Your Seats
Take the weight off your feet and support An Lanntair by dedicating a seat in your local arts centre. Lend your name and show your support within our auditorium with a dedicated plaque detailing your name or message on a seat of your choice.
To find out more, please contact Head of Marketing Kathryn Lamont-Smith at Kathryn@lanntair.com or call us on 01851 708480.
If you simply want to donate to An Lanntair we would be delighted to hear from you. This can be done in your name, as a gift on behalf of another or anonymously.
To donate please contact Head of Marketing Kathryn Lamont-Smith at Kathryn@lanntair.com or call us on 01851 708480.
Give someone the perfect gift of an An Lanntair gift voucher. These can be spent throughout An Lanntair, in our Café Bar, Shop, cinema or auditorium. These are perfect for anyone who loves the arts or who wants to enjoy the wide variety on offer at An Lanntair.
You can buy vouchers from our box office. Please just pop in or call 01851708480 and we can post out vouchers for you for a small charge.
Sign up to receive regular email newsletters about events and offers.
Your privacy is important to us. An Lanntair will not pass on your details to any third parties.
As a Corporate Friend of An Lanntair show your support for arts in the Outer Hebrides and in return for your support, get a range of special benefits not available to the general public. These benefits open up opportunities for your organisation, your staff and for publicity and savings on use of facilities. We can tailor each membership especially for your business needs, including:
10% discount on pre-booked corporate entertaining in our Café Bar
Receive invitations to all exhibition openings to give to staff as a perk
Get reduced rates to selected live events for block bookings (15+ receive member’s rate)
10% discount on goods in our Shop – ideal for business gifts
Get the opportunity to hire the Community room/meeting facilities at the venue at preferential rates
Get your website link along with your corporate logo on the An Lanntair website
To discuss how you can support An Lanntair and promote your business please contact Head of Marketing Kathryn Lamont Smith at Kathryn@lanntair.com or call us on 01851 708480.