Isle of Lewis
Phone: 01851 708480
We want to hear from you – If you have any feedback or comments for An Lanntair please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
General Admission: FREE
Tuesday to Wednesday – from 10am to 5pm
Thursday to Saturday – from 10am to late (Cafe Bar closes at 5pm due to coronavirus restrictions until at least Thursday 29th Oct)
Last Sunday each month – from 11am to 4pm
Visit us Safely
Welcome Back to An Lanntair! We have put a number of new safety measures in place. Please read through this page before you visit. Please read the below and watch the video to find out more.
– One of our stewards will greet you on arrival, take your details for Test and Protect, show you where you can use the hand sanitiser and explain our new one-way system.
– Please wear a face covering if you are able to do so and please observe 2 metre social distancing.
– A maximum of six people, from two households, admitted at any one time.
– Entrance – Please enter via our revolving door where possible. If you have mobility issues, you are welcome to use the alternative swing door.
– A one-way system is in place – the route is clearly signposted and stewards will be on hand to guide you.
– Exit – please exit via our swing door.
Hand sanitising stations: Hand sanitising stations will be located throughout the building for visitors and for staff to use.
Payments: We will encourage contactless payment wherever possible.
Test & Protect: Our stewards will be collecting data for the Scottish Government’s Test & Protect process. Visitors entering the building will be asked by a steward for their name and telephone number for Test & Protect. Please see the Scottish Government’s Privacy Notice relating to this here: https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/advice-and-guidance/2020/06/coronavirus-covid-19-tourism-and-hospitality-sector-guidance/documents/collection-of-personal-data—privacy-notice/collection-of-personal-data—privacy-notice/govscot%3Adocument/Collection%2Bof%2Bpersonal%2Bdata%2Bprivacy%2Bnotice%2B-%2Bwebsite%2Bversion%2B3%2BJuly%2B2020.pdf
– Stewards will record this information along with the date and time of entry.
– All details will be deleted after 21 days.
– If you do not want to give your details, you do not have to.
– For more information on this please visit – https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid19-test-and-protect/
Parking: There is a large public car park available next to An Lanntair on South Beach Street Stornoway.
Public Transport: An Lanntair is located directly adjacent from Stornoway’s main bus station on South Beach Street.
Disabled Visitors: We have two disabled parking spaces available directly outside An Lanntair’s main entrance on Kenneth Street. All levels are accessible by our lift.
We have fully accessible disabled seating available for our customers in the front row of our auditorium. We also have more spacious wing seating available for customers, though these seats are only accessible via some steps. To find out more about these seats please call our Box Office team on 01851708480.
Main entrance: Our main entrance can be found on Kenneth Street. There is disabled access for visitors from this main entrance. Our information desk, shop, auditorium and gallery are located on the ground floor. Our café bar and office are on the upper levels and there is lift and stair access to all levels.
Visitors – Service Engineers, those attending meetings: We ask that on arrival you report to our Box office who will advise how to sign in.