Failte Air Ais An Lanntair / Welcome Back to An Lanntair
We have put in place a number of new safety measures. Please read the Visit Us Safely information and watch the video below to find out more…
– Entrance: Please enter An Lanntair via our revolving door where possible. If you have mobility issues, you are welcome to use the alternative swing door.
– On arrival: One of our stewards will greet you and ask for your contact details for Test and Protect. They will also show you where you can use the hand sanitiser and explain our new one-way system.
– Inside: Please wear a face covering when possible (unless eating/drinking, under-5, or unable to do so) and please observe 2m social distancing.
– Inside: A one-way system is in place. The route is clearly signposted and stewards will be on hand to guide you.
– Inside: Visiting in a group – a maximum of six people, from two households, will be admitted at any one time.
– Cinema: No outside food or drink to be brought into the building. Cinema snacks and drinks will be available to purchase from ground floor shop and first floor Café Bar. Face coverings are to be worn if you are not exempt, and you must take your allocated seats to ensure household groups are socially distanced. Cinema Stewards will not ask for physical tickets, but for your name and order number instead. You will be asked for contact details for Test and Protect when booking your tickets.
– Café Bar: Face coverings are to be worn when possible and please observe 2m social distancing. Group bookings are restricted to a maximum of six people from two households. To make a reservation, please email details of your visit and party, and confirmation of your booking will be returned by email. We encourage the use of contactless payments wherever possible.
– Exit: Please exit An Lanntair via our swing door.
– Hand-sanitising stations: Hand-sanitising stations are located throughout the building for visitors and staff to use.
– Payments: We encourage the use of contactless payment wherever possible.
– Test and Protect: Our Stewards are collecting data for the Scottish Government’s Test and Protect process, and will ask visitors for their name and telephone number. This information will be recorded, along with time of entry, and retained for a period of 21 days before being deleted. If you do not wish to give your contact details, you do not have to.