George Bailey (James Stewart) has so many problems he is thinking about ending it all – and it’s Christmas!
But as George is about to jump from a bridge, wishing he had never been born, his guardian angel Clarence (Henry Travers) is sent to earth to make George’s wish come true.
As Clarence shows George what the town would have looked like if it hadn’t been for all his good deeds over the years, George starts to realise how many lives he has changed and impacted, and how different things would be if he was never there.
In what’s become an An Lanntair Christmas tradition – sit back, relax, and spend your Christmas Eve afternoon in the festive glow of this brilliant classic!
Starring: James Stewart, Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore, Thomas Mitchell
An Lanntair would like to make your visit to our cinema as safe as possible. We have put a number of measures in place to ensure this, please read the below before you book:
– Please book in advance.
– Only a limited number of seats will be available.
– Our system will automatically ensure that all seats booked will be socially distanced. Audience members should only be gathering in groups of up to two households and no more than six people (including your support bubble) – adults and children over 12 from separate households must book as a separate group.
– In line with Scottish Government guidelines you must wear a face mask in the cinema, your face mask must only be removed to eat and drink.
– We are approaching this very carefully and we will be continually assessing and updating our safety measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
– We would like to hear from you, if you have any feedback please email email@example.com