Youth Theatre for S1 – S3
Youth Theatre will work on developing our skills and techniques as young performers.
We will use the script ‘The Pack’ by Stef Smith as part of Positive Stories for Negative Times by Wonder Fools in association with Traverse Theatre.’
We will explore further aspects of performance and theatre-making, including devising, analysing a script & characters, improvisation, and movement.
Youth Theatre is currently open to young people in S1 – S3. If you are older and interested in attending a theatre group, please contact email@example.com to register your interest.
You don’t have to attend every week – just book the classes you can join in with. Participant numbers are limited to 8 per class for Primary classes, and only 6 for Secondary classes (due to the room size). Wear your face covering in the public areas of the building. You can remove it for the class. Participants should wear comfortable clothing and bring a (clearly labelled) bottle of water.
– Please maintain a two metre distance from other others when dropping of your child off for the workshop.
– Please sanitise your hands when entering An Lanntair.
– When you book, please make sure your contact details are correct. They may be used for Test and Protect contact tracing.
– Please maintain a two metre distance from others when collecting you child and wait in the Gallery, not the Lower Foyer.
– Please be on time when collecting children.
– All children 12 and over must wear a face mask.