From visionary filmmaker Robert Eggers (The Witch) comes a hallucinatory tale of two lighthouse keepers on a remote New England island in the 1890s. Isolated for weeks with only each other for company, the two men (superbly played by Willem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson) begin to suspect the other is withholding secrets, and gradually start to lose their minds.
Featuring dreamy seascapes stunningly shot in 35mm black and white, matched with a claustrophobic soundtrack of crashing waves and shrieking gulls, Eggers delivers another brilliantly original and distinctive film.
Robert Eggers / USA 2019 / 1h49m / Digital.
15 – Contains strong sex, nudity, violence, gore, disturbing images.
Cast: Willem Dafoe, Robert Pattinson, Valeriia Karaman.
An Lanntair would like to make your visit to our cinema as safe as possible. We have put a number of measures in place to ensure this, please read the below before you book:
– Please book in advance.
– Only a limited number of seats will be available.
– Our system will automatically ensure that all seats booked will be socially distanced. Audience members should only be gathering in groups of up to two households and no more than six people (including your support bubble) – adults and children over 12 from separate households must book as a separate group.
– In line with Scottish Government guidelines you must wear a facemask in the cinema, your facemask must only be removed to eat and drink.
– We are approaching this very carefully and we will be continually assessing and updating our safety measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
– We would like to hear from you, if you have any feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View and download the October Cinema leaflet here: https://issuu.com/home/published/al_leaflet_a5_oct_2020
Our Cafe Bar will be reopening in October. Please sign up to our newsletter for all the latest updates – http://lanntair.com/