Join Dance teacher Kirstie Anderson as she delivers some innovative and free dance lessons for P5-P7 children.
Learn the basics of contemporary and creative dance whilst exploring and developing your own choreography in this fun and interactive dance class for all levels (including complete beginners).
And we’ll include weekly challenges and will be working towards creating some dance for film/online dance performance.
The 10 sessions with Kirstie will be delivered through Zoom. Here is a link to more information about Zoom and how to use it. It’s really simple. Once you sign up a link and code will be sent to you so that you can join the sessions.
Please note if you do not have access to technology to join in the sessions please get in touch and Lanntair will be able to provide support. firstname.lastname@example.org
Before taking part in any of our online classes, please read the guidance below. An Lanntair and its staff will not and cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur during sessions.
- Please ensure you have a clear space free from any trip hazards and are wearing comfortable clothing you can move in.
- Take a rest and a water break when needed.
- Please make sure you are fit and healthy before you start.
- Adapt the material for your own body and go at your own pace. Don’t try anything which is out of your ability level.
- Beware of any injuries you have and work within what you have been told by a medical professional.
- If you have a pet make sure they are out of the way and safe.
- If you are dancing with your little one or anyone else, make sure you both have enough space to move freely so you do not collide.
- Please remember when you are doing this class you are participating with your full consent and take any risk in your own hands. An Lanntair and its staff will not and cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur.