Learn how to make paper pulp sculpture of an animal with artist Mhairi Corr. See Mhairi’s exhibition Stone Child.
Over the course of the two sessions, adult participants will learn how to
construct a three dimensional armature with wire and tape. This will
build the form and shape of the piece. This will be “fleshed out”
using a basic paper pulp which the participants will make
The class will not result in a finished product as the work has to be
left to dry before subsequent pulp layers are added. However,
everybody will learn enough technique to be able to continue in
their own time. Materials will be provided but please bring your own bucket to take your pulp home in.
– Please maintain a two metre distance from others.
– Please sanitise your hands when entering An Lanntair.
– Please give your details for Test and Protect.
– Please wear a face mask on entering the building and in all public areas. Masks may be removed when seated in the workshop.
– Individual hand sanitisers are available for all participants.
– Avoid sharing equipment and materials. Individual sets will be provided.
Our Arts Workers will be following government guidelines and policies to keep everyone safe.