A memoir of sorts … of seasickness, hangovers, the wrong kind of weather. Of disappointments fairy-lit with hope. From fishing in the endless rain in Lewis to Glasgow School of Art and a band with Peter Capaldi and Craig Ferguson. A stargazer looking through the wrong end of the telescope, Bleak is a series of vignettes and minor personal fables, sardonic, self-deprecating and sometimes a little sad.
If it was a wine it would be very dry with an insolent nose and a desperate finish. Complex but approachable and affordable.
This is a live socially distanced event in An Lanntair auditorium.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This is our first indoor live event at An Lanntair since the coronavirus pandemic began and we would like to make your visit to our auditorium as safe as possible. We have put a number of measures in place to ensure this, please read the below before you book:
– Please book in advance.
– Only a limited number of seats will be available.
– Our system will automatically ensure that all seats booked will be socially distanced. Audience members should only be gathering in groups of up to two households and no more than six people (including your support bubble).
– In line with Scottish Government guidelines you must wear a face mask in the auditorium.
– We are approaching this very carefully and we will be continually assessing and updating our safety measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
– We would like to hear from you, if you have any feedback please email email@example.com