This is the tale of Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe), an ordinary eleven-year-old boy serving as a sort of slave for his aunt and uncle who learns that he is actually a wizard and has been invited to attend the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Harry is snatched away from his mundane existence by Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane), the groundskeeper for Hogwarts, and quickly thrown into a world completely foreign to both him and the viewer.
Famous for an incident that happened at his birth, Harry makes friends easily at his new school. He soon finds, however, that the wizarding world is far more dangerous for him than he would have imagined, and he quickly learns that not all wizards are ones to be trusted.
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint
An Lanntair would like to make your visit to our cinema as safe as possible. We have put a number of measures in place to ensure this, please read the below before you book:
– Please book in advance.
– Only a limited number of seats will be available.
– Our system will automatically ensure that all seats booked will be socially distanced. Audience members should only be gathering in groups of up to two households and no more than six people (including your support bubble) – adults and children over 12 from separate households must book as a separate group.
– In line with Scottish Government guidelines you must wear a face mask in the cinema, your face mask must only be removed to eat and drink.
– We are approaching this very carefully and we will be continually assessing and updating our safety measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
– We would like to hear from you, if you have any feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org