As a well-known face on the island music-scene we could not be happier to welcome Lewis singer/songwriter Sean Harrison to kick-start our 2021 series of free alfresco Forecourt Gigs.
2020 ended on a high note for Sean with the release of new single Keep Me In Your Heart; and in January of 2021, the local music-maker was chuffed to bits when his cover version of The Waterboys track Strange Boat was Retweeted on social media by the waterboy himself, Mike Scott!
Over the years Sean’s work has received airplay on BBC Radio One Introducing and BBC Radio Scotland with albums Silent Ovation, Chapter End, and his Billboards EP; and in February, he enjoyed an interview and performed a live session on BBC ALBA’s Rapal music show.
Usually performing with his band – comprising of his brother Andrew and fellow island musicians Jason Laing and Chris Ferguson – our first Forecourt Gig session of the year offers a chance to enjoy Sean at his solo best.
An Lanntair’s Forecourt Gigs are FREE to attend, but spaces are limited and booking a ticket is essential. Please note that strict social distancing and health and safety measures will be in place. Please read the below details carefully:
- The gig will take place on An Lanntair’s forecourt, which will be cordoned off to the public.
- There will be 20 seats – people can sit in groups of up to two households and no more than six people (including your support bubble or extended households).
- Please do attend if you have booked a ticket – if you know you won’t be able to make it, please let us know and we can pass your ticket to someone else.
- Please only attend if you have a ticket.
- There will be a one way system in place with one entrance and one exit to the forecourt.
- We have consulted Scottish Government guidance and the local authority. Stewards will be on hand to guide ticket holders and answer any questions they may have.
- Test and Protect contact details will be collected.