Kicking off our June series of Forecourt Gigs we welcome Mairead and James to entertain al fresco and bring live music to An Lanntair on Saturday 5 June.
The talented duo are well-known to many from their regular music nights in pubs and venues around Stornoway; but vocalist Mairead will be a familiar face to Peat & Diesel fans in particular, when she joined Boydie and the boys for their 2019 hit ‘Fairytale of Stornoway’.
The Peat & Diesel take on the famous 1987 festive favourite, The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl’s ‘Fairytale of New York’, took them to just outside the Official Chart Christmas Top Ten, when they reached the number 11 spot on December 20, 2019!
Take some time out on Saturday to enjoy Mairead’s stunning vocals, accompanied by James on guitar, and join us for our first Forecourt Gig in June.
An Lanntair’s Forecourt Gigs are FREE to attend, but spaces are limited and booking a ticket is essential. Please note that strict social distancing and health and safety measures will be in place.
Please read the below details carefully:
– The gig will take place on An Lanntair’s forecourt which will be cordoned off to the public.
– There will be 20 seats – please follow current government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
– Please do attend if you have booked a ticket – if you know you won’t be able to make it, please let us know and we can pass your ticket to someone else.
– Please only attend if you have a ticket.
– There will be a one-way system in place with one entrance and one exit to the forecourt.
– We have consulted Scottish Government guidance and the local authority. Stewards will be on hand to guide ticket holders and answer any questions you may have.
– Test and Protect contact details will be collected.