Drama. Based on the book, ‘Cry Macho’ stars Clint Eastwood as Mike Milo, a one-time rodeo star and washed-up horse breeder who, in 1979, takes a job from an ex-boss to bring the man’s young son home from Mexico. Forced to take the backroads on their way to Texas, the unlikely pair faces an unexpectedly challenging journey, during which the world-weary horseman finds unexpected connections and his own sense of redemption.
Directed by: Clint Eastwood
Starring: Clint Eastwood, Dwight Yoakam and Eduardo Minnett
An Lanntair Cinema: COVID-Safety guidelines:
- 2m distancing must be observed at all times and facemasks worn (unless eating/drinking, under-5, or medically unable to do so).
- Customers must take allocated seats to ensure groups are socially distanced.
- Customers are reminded of current Scottish Government guidelines on social gatherings of 3 household maximum.
- Cinema snacks and drinks are available to purchase from the Café/Bar.
- Cinema stewards will not require physical tickets, but will ask for name and order number.
- You will be asked for your contact details for Test and Protect when making your booking.