Tha còmhlan-ciùil Graham MacIllinnein gu bhith againn airson beagan fealla-dhà is togail-inntinn a thoirt dhuinn le cèilidh na Nollaig!
Na chuideachd, bidh Andy Yearly air a’ phiàno is Uilleam MacLeòid air na drumaichean agus ged nach fhaod sinn dannsa le chèile, ‘s cinnteach gum bi ur boisean a’ bualadh is ur casan a’ breabail fad na h-oidhche.
The Graham Maclennan Trio, a Traditional/Scottish Dance three-piece band based in Stornoway, are going to be performing a Christmas Trad Session that’s guaranteed to lift our spirits and get us set for the festive season.
With Uilleam MacLeod (Peat & Diesel) on drums, Andy Yearly on keys, and Graham on the Box, this lively trio will keep your toes tapping, albeit from your seats!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
To make your visit to our auditorium as safe as possible we have put a number of measures in place to ensure this, please read the below before you book:
– Please book in advance.
– Only a limited number of seats will be available. Please only book seats with people from your household and no more than 6 people in each group.
– Our system will automatically ensure that all seats booked will be socially distanced from other household groups.
– In line with Scottish Government guidelines please wear a face covering in the auditorium.
– We are approaching this very carefully and we will be continually assessing and updating our safety measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
– We would like to hear from you, if you have any feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending the Event – COVID-19 Safety Information
Symptoms: If you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the concert.
Arrival: Please arrive early to be seated and avoid queues. Doors to the auditorium will open at 19:30.
Drinks: If you would like to take a drink into the auditorium, please arrive early to be served and avoid queues.
Face coverings: Please wear your face coverings at all times if you are not exempt, except when drinking at your seat.
Social distancing: Please maintain a 2m social distance from other households at all times.
Singing/shouting: Please do not sing or shout.
Seats: Please stay in your allocated seats throughout the performance.
At the end: Please leave the auditorium promptly at the end of the performance.
After the event: If you wish to stay for a drink in An Lanntair’s bar after the performance, please make yourselves known to the bar staff and they will seat you at a table for table service. Please sit in groups of no more than 6 people and 2 households in the bar.