Join in a fun holiday workshops and make a spooky pop-up book, spider, puppet or mask to give someone a scare!
Pop-up books Tues 13th Oct, 1pm – 2pm
Hanging spiders, Thurs 15th Oct, 1pm – 2pm
Pop-up puppets Mon 19th Oct, 1pm – 2pm
Mexican day of the Dead masks Wed 21st Oct, 1pm – 2pm
These workshops are suitable for children aged 6+. The maximum number of participants is 8 to allow for distancing. Booking in advance is essential. If you book and can no longer attend, please let us know. Our Arts Workers will be following government guidelines to keep everyone safe. Parents are asked not to come into the education room or to congregate in the lower foyer at the end of classes – please wait in the Gallery instead.
– Please maintain a two metre distance from other others when dropping of your child off for the workshop.
– Please sanitise your hands when entering An Lanntair.
– Please give your details for Test and Protect.
– Please maintain a two metre distance from others when collecting you child and wait in the Gallery, not the Lower Foyer.
– Please be on time when collecting children.
– Children will be brought out of the education room one at a time at the end of the workshop.
– All children 12 and over must wear a face mask until sitting down at their table.
– Individual hand sanitisers are available for all participants.