Our first Forecourt Gig of August sees Some Random Guy perform al fresco at An Lanntair on Saturday 7 August.
None other than island musical stalwart Rod Morison, Some Random Guy describes his sound as ‘Modern Synthwave meets OMD and Kraftwerk’; and his music recently enjoyed as part of An Lanntair’s special Pride Forecourt Gig which took place in June.
Now back for a welcomed solo-outing, Some Random Guy brings his electrical adventures to An Lanntair’s Forecourt, from Euro-retro through Electo-Rock, with some high-energy disco thrown in for good measure!
An Lanntair’s Forecourt Gigs are FREE to attend, but spaces are limited and booking a ticket is essential. Please note that social distancing and health and safety measures will be in place.
Please read the below details carefully:
– The gig will take place on An Lanntair’s forecourt which will be cordoned off to the public.
– There will be 30 seats – please follow current government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
– Please do attend if you have booked a ticket – if you know you won’t be able to make it, please let us know and we can pass your ticket to someone else.
– Please only attend if you have a ticket.
– There will be a one-way system in place with one entrance and one exit to the forecourt.
– We have consulted Scottish Government guidance and the local authority. Stewards will be on hand to guide ticket holders and answer any questions you may have.
– Test and Protect contact details will be collected.