The astrid boys are back at An Lanntair and ready to entertain al fresco as Willie Campbell and Charlie Clark continue our Summer Forecourt Gig series on Saturday 31 July.
It was the 1990s when Willie and Charlie, alongside fellow Leodhasach Gareth Russell, formed astrid and joined the Glasgow indie-pop scene of Snow Patrol, Belle and Sebastian, Arab Strap, Idlewild and co.
Now both settled back home, with numerous solo projects and musical adventures have been had along the way, Charlie has most recently established new islands record label No Big Deal Records, and Willie leads island collectives Open Day Rotation and The Tumbling Souls. And as Charlie says: “As long as me and Willie are both about, there will always be astrid.”
Join Willie and Charlie for their Forecourt Gig on Saturday 31 July – but be quick, tickets are limited.
An Lanntair’s Forecourt Gigs are FREE to attend, but spaces are limited and booking a ticket is essential. Please note that social distancing and health and safety measures will be in place.
Please read the below details carefully:
– The gig will take place on An Lanntair’s forecourt which will be cordoned off to the public.
– There will be 30 seats – please follow current government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
– Please do attend if you have booked a ticket – if you know you won’t be able to make it, please let us know and we can pass your ticket to someone else.
– Please only attend if you have a ticket.
– There will be a one-way system in place with one entrance and one exit to the forecourt.
– We have consulted Scottish Government guidance and the local authority. Stewards will be on hand to guide ticket holders and answer any questions you may have.
– Test and Protect contact details will be collected.