Discovering your own rising star and learning skills for performing on stage and screen!
Join us for live online theatre classes for young people in P5-P7 and S1-S4, with award winning theatre director, actor, and writer, Laura Cameron-Lewis
This is a new online course for the next ten weeks, offering youth theatre experience to young people that you can take at home, wherever you are. These are weekly video-conferenced, interactive classes.
Please note if you do not have access to technology to join in the sessions please get in touch and Lanntair will be able to provide support. email@example.com
Before taking part in any of our online classes, please read the guidance below. An Lanntair and its staff will not and cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur during sessions.
- Please ensure you have a clear space free from any trip hazards and are wearing comfortable clothing you can move in.
- Take a rest and a water break when needed.
- Beware of any injuries you have and work within what you have been told by a medical professional.
- If you have a pet make sure they are out of the way and safe.
- Please remember when you are doing this class you are participating with your full consent and take any risk in your own hands. An Lanntair and its staff will not and cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur.